engaging youth to end the stigma.
The Vibrant Lives Foundation exists to change the public's perception on mental health. We're working hard to end the stigma. We provide scholarships to leaders who are actively bringing light to mental health issues. We 'pop-up' with products for mindfulness and a safe place to talk. We keep the conversation going on the blog.
Applications for The Vibrant Lives Scholarship are now closed. The winner will be announced in June.
how you can engage with us
The Vibrant Lives Foundation has partnered with in a sequoia in producing Karuna, a natural coffee body scrub. 10% of all purchases of Karuna go directly to the scholarship. To buy your scrub and #getmessy with us, head to in a sequoia.
We also accept any and all donations with gratitude.
The Vibrant Lives Blog is a place to share stories and reflections on mental health. We accept any and all submissions to be shared on the blog, particularly personal experiences with mental health or advice for bringing balance to our mental health.
Finally, we're always engaging in mental health conversations and bringing awareness to social media. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Instagram and be sure to check out our YouTube channel for moving mental health stories.
the goals of vibrant lives
- $500 scholarship to be awarded to a graduate of 2016
- $1,000 scholarship to be awarded to a BC graduate of 2017
- Celebratory showcase for submissions received in 2018
- Creation of a leadership development retreat in the summer of 2020.
- Providing two scholarships open to students across Canada by 2025
- Providing three scholarships available globally by 2028